Monday, December 29, 2008

WOW--day 1 basically down

Wow, I'm a bit disappointed..I'm heavier (183.5 lbs) and fatter (20.2% bodyfat, measured at the top of the right hip) with a 35" waist (taken around the navel). But, all I'm going to do is change the numbers a bit (still planning to drop to 7% fat), so I just need to adjust the numbers I need to lose. Just going to work harder!

Current weight 183.5 lbs

Goal weight 183.5 lbs

Current fat %/lbs 20.2%, 37.1 lbs

fat goal %/lbs 7%, 12.85 lbs

fat loss/muscle gain goal 24.25 lbs

incline bench goal 225*6

smith squat same

Had a great workout today! Only took 38 mins for upper body:

Incline bench 95*12/115*10/135*8/195*6(got 5)/155*12+45*12 Incline flyes

rows 95*12/115*10/135*8/175*6/145*12 (got 14) +70*12 DB pullover

Arnold Conc Curls 15*12/25*10/30*8/45*6/30*12+35*12 DB Curls 2 Arm simultaneously

Upright Cable Rows 40*12/60*10/80*8/120*6/100*12+40*12-15 (got 15)

Pushdowns 60*12/80*10/100*8/150*8-10 (got 10)/130*12-15 (got 15)+90*12-15 (got 15).

Arms are a bit stiff, but all looks good right now!















No comments:

Post a Comment