| Well, here we go...again. Week one starts Monday 12-28-08. target end date 3-21-08. I'll finish my official weigh-in on Monday and all measurements then, but I currently weigh around 178, around 16% bodyfat--too damn much for sure. I'm tired of being tired, out of breath everytime I run up the steps, the out of control cravings, just feeling like I don't like myself too much, feeling like I don't have a real direction..truth is if I didn't have Jesus I'd be pretty miserable. Basically, what this blog is going to cover is the next 12 weeks of my life-work, training, diet, and all the noise that constitutes daily life. I'll cover the plan, and how it is executed (or mishandled) but my success or failure will be documented here. My way out? Body-for-Life, a 12 week program that has helped tens of thousands to get their life, confidence, and health back. The basic plan? To train with weight about 2 hours a week, intensely, along with about another hour of intense aerobic training per week. The key to the plan is going to be planning the diet-planning my food intake, and optimally supplementing what I eat to re-train my metabolism, control the crazy cravings, and stoke the fire to burn off the fat to drop to a lean, tight, energized, healthy 7%! Stay strong, Clint |
Thursday, December 25, 2008
getting started
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment