Saturday, December 27, 2008

More Planning..

I'm planning to take my weight and bodyfat measurements tonight, and have before pictures taken tonight or tomorrow, as well as to pick up 1-2 supplements I'll be needing to get started.

The supplements I'm planning to use are: Myoplex Ready to drinks and powders to provide the extra meals to speed up recovery from workouts and speed up the metabolism, as well as to maintain my energy and control my appetite; Fireball Inferno for a quick metabolism boost and energy before workouts, Creatine Ethyl Ester to boost strength and muscle, and Ultra Vita Man multi-vitamins to ensure optimal levels of nutrient intake,
The basic Ppan is looking like this:
upon waking:2 cups water, 2 Fireball Inferno w CLA (themogenic, weight loss stimulator), 2 ultra vita man multivitamin tabs
Breakfast 3/4 cup egg beaters, 1 slice wheat toast (LIGHTLY buttered)
mid morning Myoplex Ready to drink
Lunch turkey, fish or chicken sandwich (20 oz h2o or crystal light)
Mid afternoon Myoplex RTD
Dinner (something from eating for life dinner+vegetables, or Myoplex with vegetables)
Late meal-whatever I didn't eat at last meal
30 mins pre workout 2 creatine tabs, 3 Fireball Inferno
post workout 2 creatine ester tabs


The plan is to eat a bit less, but more frequently. When I did this in the past, it helped to control the appetite as well as cause my to drop to less than 5% bodyfat, plus, I just generally felt good!!
While I don't want to drop that low, 6-7% bodyfat is certainly great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment