On Tuesday, 12-30, I had a great workout, and the eating basically went the way it was supposed to. I hit the target weights for sure, but didn't push too hard. I had some neck and back stiffness, and had a pretty bad headache afterward. Dinner consisted of some Christmas leftovers, but even though it wasn't too lean(!!) it was a very small protion, with the rest made of lean protein and carbs.
New Year's Eve ended up being a bit rough, as the diet went pretty much down the drain, so it ended up being an unplanned free day. It wasn't a very big deal, though, since I just re-committed to getting it started back up today.
So far '09 has been a bit of a challenge. I got hit with some bank fees that may screw up my finances in the short term for sure..but what really surprises me is that I'm wanting to do what I NEED to do, instead of what I USUALLY do..that's a good thing!
Skipped the cake offered ALL DAY at work, stayed on the plan , and will hit the aerobics tonight. Still have to figure out what happened at the bank, but it will get done.
Stay strong,
Clint
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment